Senior Recipes are designed to be suitable for dogs over 7 years old, to help support the joints, have a higher fibre content to keep things moving and have reduced energy content to help prevent weight gain in those golden years. A careful blend of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM helps support cartilage for healthy joints.
- 50% Total Trout & Salmon Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals, trout & salmon are delicious sources of low-fat protein. Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein sources
- Joint Care Pack To help support cartilage for healthy joints in senior dogs. Added Omega 3 To help support healthy skin & coat.
- Digestive Health Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives Naturally preserved using rosemary extract
“Trout & Salmon 50% (including Freshly Prepared Trout 30%,
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available