Kittens grow quickly, within 6 months they will have reached approximately 75% of their adult body weight and so getting their diet right is vital to help them grow from a kitten into a healthy cat. Our complete kitten recipe is formulated to provide young cats with the balanced nutrition and increased energy content that they require during growth. This includes a higher level of protein, rich in essential amino acids to support healthy muscle growth and added vitamin E to help support the immune system. The smaller kibble size of a kitten recipe also helps to make meal times easily manageable
- 70% Total Turkey & Chicken Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals to support healthy muscle growth and development in kittens. Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein, ideal for growing kittens
- Cognitive and Visual Development A source of the Omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA, crucial in supporting the early stages of brain and eye development.
- Immune Support Added vitamin E and taurine to help support developing immune defences
- Healthy Digestion Added prebiotics to help support a sensitive digestive system whilst kittens mature
- Healthy Heart Added Taurine to support normal heart development
70% Turkey & Chicken (including 36% Dried Chicken, 30% Freshly Prepared Deboned Turkey, 4% Turkey Fat), Potato, Peas, Chickpea, Lentils, Hydrolysed Liver Gravy, Omega-3 Supplement, Cellulose, Minerals, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS, 480 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS, 120 mg/kg), Dried Cranberry, Yucca Extract (180 mg/kg)
*Based on NRC recommendations of a kitten. All kittens are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual kitten. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure that fresh, clean water is available