Kittens grow quickly, within 6 months they will have reached approximately 75% of their adult body weight and so getting their diet right is vital to help them grow from a kitten into a healthy cat. My complete kitten recipe is formulated to provide young cats with balanced nutrition and increased energy content that they require during growth. This includes a higher level of protein, rich in amino acids to support healthy muscle growth and added vitamin E to help support the immune system. The smaller size kibble of this kitten recipe also helps to make meal times easily manageable.
- 75% Total Chicken & Salmon Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals to help support healthy muscle growth. Highly digestible and palatable multisource of proteins, ideal for kittens
- Immune Support Added vitamin E to help support the immune function.
- Healthy Heart & Vision With added taurine and vitamin A to nourish the heart and help maintain vision.
- Reduce Stool Odour Formulated with added yucca to help reduce stool odour.
- Healthy Skin & Coat Contains omega 3 essential fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a soft & shiny coat.
Chicken & Salmon 75% (including 20% Freshly Prepared Chicken, 19% Dried Chicken, 17% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 10% Dried Salmon, 5% Chicken Fat, 2% Chicken Stock & 2% Salmon Oil), Sweet Potato (21%), Potato, Brewer’s Yeast, Minerals, Vitamins, Dried Carrot, Yucca Extract (190 mg/kg)
*Based on NRC recommendations of a kitten. All kittens are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual kitten. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure that fresh, clean water is available.