Adult Cats Unlike dogs, cats cannot synthesize all amino acids within their body and so it is essential that these are provided in the diet to maintain their health. To meet all the nutritional requirements of adulthood, adult cats require a high quality diet able to support their needs. Our complete recipes have been formulated with nutritionally balanced levels of vitamins and minerals to help maintain everyday health and wellbeing of adult cats
- 70% Total Chicken, Tuna & Salmon Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals to promote every day health and well-being. Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein, ideal for cats.
- Urinary Tract Health Formulated to help maintain optimal urine pH range to support urinary tract health.
- Healthy Weight Formulated to be low in fat and with added L-Carnitine to promote a healthy weight for sterilised/neutered cats
- Hairball Care Formulated with added beet pulp and cellulose to help support the reduction of hairballs.
- Healthy Digestion Added prebiotics to help support the ability to absorb nutrients.
70% Chicken, Tuna and Salmon (including 28% Dried Chicken, 26% Freshly Prepared Deboned Chicken, 10% Dried Salmon, 4% Freshly Prepared Tuna, 2% Chicken Fat), Potato, Peas, Lentils, Chickpea, Cellulose (2.5%), Beet Pulp (2%), Hydrolysed Liver Gravy, Salmon Oil, Minerals, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS, 480 mg/kg), Glucosamine (180 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (180 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS, 120 mg/kg), Dried Cranberry, Yucca Extract (180 mg/kg)
*Based on NRC recommendations of an adult cat. All cats are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual cat. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure that fresh, clean water is available.