Unlike dogs, cats cannot synthesize all amino acids within their body and so it is vital that these are provided in their diet to maintain their health. My adult cat recipe is great source of quality protein, rich in amino acids including taurine and vitamin A to help support the heart & vision, along with Omega 3 which also promotes good coat and skin condition. Added cellulose and beet pulp, sources of insoluble fibre help to reduce the formation of hairballs. This complete diet provides the confidence that the cat has everything they require to lead a happy healthy life.
- 60% Total Salmon Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals to promote every day health and well-being. Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source, ideal for cats
- Immune Support Added vitamin E to help support the immune function
- Healthy Heart & Vision With added taurine and vitamin A to nourish the heart and help maintain vision
- Reduce Stool Odour Formulated with added yucca to help reduce stool odour
- Healthy Skin & Coat Contains omega 3 essential fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a soft & shiny coat
Salmon 60% (including 39% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 21% Dried Salmon), Sweet Potato (30%), Sunflower Oil, Potato, Brewer’s Yeast, Olive Oil, Fish Stock, Potato Protein, Pea Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Dried Carrots, Dried Asparagus, Yucca Extract (190 mg/kg)
*Based on NRC recommendations of an adult cat. All cats are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual cat. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure that fresh, clean water is available.